New to the Cave?
Following is a list of basic sauna etiquette you should become familiar with. These rules and suggestions help maintain a safe and enjoyable environment.
• Please take your shoes off and keep your voices low once you enter the building as this is a place of relaxation.
• Please turn your cell phone off the moment you enter the building; this ensures everyone’s privacy in the change room and peaceful experience.
• There are lockers in the changing rooms. Please lock up any valuables.
• Please abstain from wearing perfume as the hot temperature amplifies odors.
• If you smell of alcohol or cigarettes then you will be asked to leave the spa.
• We request that you bring a towel and a chlorine free bathing suit. Towels will also be available for rental.
• Please wear the sauna wrap provided upon entering the sauna, nudity will not be permitted.
• Please take a quick shower before entering the sauna.
• Please be mindful of others and keep your time in the locker room to a minimum.
• Please use the handrail when going up the stairs, and use caution when walking as the floors can be slippery.
• Please arrive well hydrated, eat lightly 2-3 hours prior sauna, and drink plenty of water during and after your treatment.
• If you begin to feel sick during your visit, please notify personnel immediately.
At your first visit please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to fill out a form and ensure that the sauna treatments are a suitable therapy for you.
WHAT Should you BRING?
Upon arriving at The Cave, Sauna Day Spa you will be provided with a robe, a wrap, a lock and a pair of slippers.
Please bring your own bathing suit and towel. The Cave is a co-ed facility, and wraps or bathing suits are mandatory.
While relaxing in sauna, body is doing hard work to:
- Rid the body of waste products and flush toxins
- Relieve minor aches to chronic pain conditions
- cleanse the skin
- improve respiratory performance
- relieve stress and promote relaxation
- burn calories
- help fight illness and boosts immune system
The Cave, Sauna Day Spa is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.